Les bois du cerf
Renovated farmhouse from the 18th century with a capacity of 10 people located in the front of the ski slopes and close to the village.
This building of a 300sqm area on two levels is composed of a traditional farm in the mood warm mountain and a part adjoining outbuiliding on contemporary design.
Located 5 minutes from downtown on the hill of Rayée, it is accessible all year round and offers abeautiful view of Lake Gerardmer
Everything has been thought at the farm "Les Bois du Cerf" to ensure you a memorable stay: The living / dining room while wood is heated with a Godin stove and connected to a custom-created cuisine. Imagine an early evening drink around the real sled converted into coffee table, extended by a mountain meal in the dining area!
You can then go upstairs to the level of the outbuilding, to settle into comfortable sofas while admiring the view on the lake, play a poolgame, or even watch a movie.
The music has not been forgotten and as well at the farm or in the outbuilding, bluetooth speakers allow you to stream your music from your smartphone.
After a day at the lake or after enjoying the ski slopes, you will appreciate the comfort of the 4 large bedrooms, each different and thought to cocoon yourself. A mezzanine under the roof can provide a great extra bed for 2 additional people.
Come experience the mountain in the Vosges, a stay in the heart of nature: Gerardmer otherwise called “La Perle des Vosges” is perfectly named.
The farm "Les Bois du Cerf" is a real cocoon with a huge charm and everything has been thought to be a high level of comfort. It is ideally placed to enjoy all the entertainment of the area: you can access 200m at feet to the ski area or the impressive range of activities the lake in 5 minutes.
Do not hesitate to contact us by mail or telephone, we will answer with pleasure to all your questions or desires.
At the heart of the Vosges, Gerardmer is the only lake of this size (the largest of the 21 natural lakes in the Vosges 2.2km long, 750m wide) in a mountainous area within a radius of 500 kms.
This dynamic city offers a range of activities and events throughout the year.
In summer :
- Water sports on the lake with water sports (canoe kayak, sailing and rowing).
- great hiking or forest trails, hiking offers a marked and maintained network of more than 4000 km for all tastes.
- Biking: 200 km of marked trails around Gerardmer.
- Addicted Adventure park near Gerardmer (Bol d'Air, …).
In winter :Alpine skiing, Nordic, snowshoeing, tobogganing!
- Domain Mauselaine: 40 km of ski slopes including the longest run of the Vosges (4km).
- Domaine de la Bresse-Hohneck: for something different, the largest ski area in the East of France.
- - Domaine des Bas-Rupts: near the Gerardmer area, it offers 100 km of trails for Nordic skiing and snowshoeing in the forest.
And throughout the year:
- Casino Gerardmer slot machines and roulette, poker, blackjack and a cinema.
- Ice skating rink, bowling, swimming pool, tennis courts, climbing wall
Gerardmer is also proposing many events:
- Last weekend of January: Fantastic Film Festival in Gerardmer, for thrills!
- End of March: Film Meetings, event at the Casino du Lac with a score of movies premiere, attended by many actors and directors.
- July 13: Popular dance with giant woodfire of Saint-Jean Lake
- July 14: Fireworks shot from Locle Pier at Lake
- August 14: Fairy Lake with the inevitable fireworks and musical entertainment
- 1st weekend in September: Triathlon Gerardmer, internationally renowned event.
And above all, on 8 and 9 April 2017: The Feast of Daffodils. Exceptional event that takes place every 2 years in Gerardmer! Millions of flowers on dozens of tanks ... Program Friday flower stitching and Saturday night, ball tavern on Saturday night in town, parade of floats, bands on Sunday ...
More information on the website of the tourist office of Gerardmer!
Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la carte...
The Farm "Les Bois du Cerf" is located on the hillside of the Rayée, just above the city center of Gerardmer.
To get there, follow the signs "La Rayée" and climb up to the ski area of Mauselaine. 100m before the car park, take the left path (Rue de Bellevue), the farmhouse is at number 47.
To quickly define a route, you can use the tool below.